miercuri, 11 decembrie 2013

Love is .... not retarded!

I often thought love is retarded. But it's not. Sometimes just grows on retarded pieces and those retarded pieces make you act retarded sometimes.

Love is when you exercise loving someone without reasons and despite its flaws.  without benefits and beyond prejudice.

Rather weird to talk about love on this blog since I never loved (nor could ever) the person made me create it. No doubt I was in love extremely strong. They not the same. For instance when I love i want to carry the story of that love till the last seconds of my life on my body. Eternally. Hence my Chinese tat on my back and the wedding ring on my finger. 2 tattoos 2 loves. Plus when I love i never dies, I never stopped loving them, love only transformed. It is not romantic anymore for neither S or A, but the affection will never die on me. Getting a tat inspired by feeling i had for C is so illogical and ridiculous never crossed my mind till now. I would never do such, would be self desecration of my body, instead of a forever body jewelry of a story meant the world for me.

The reason i explained love to me is that i want to apply it upon the person which i was in love it. despite the fact that i don't love him. despite the fact i will not ever respect him. when i love i wouldn't say to the loved person "are you retarded?". my first instinct when an email was answered was to reply with the question "are you retarded?" rhetorically. Why would you write me in English if English it's not your mother language and you are not addressing to a foreigner . I didn't reply to the email and good for me. Doesn't mean I don't still think it's retarded, but I applied the principles of love and I didn't offend. Now I am not saying i think he is retarded, but very often his way of doing things is extrem,ly retarded. Love is kind. I wouldn't say also things I truly believe and I did actually say like"Your good lucking take care of that as you are not very bright." He is not actually lol, besides some general culture info a monkey could reproduce or a trained parrot he lacks creativity, sense of humor(rare event when one of his jokes made me laugh, sometimes when he made jokes i was staring in his eyes thinking oh my God, he is so stupid. or he is so beautiful until he opens his mouth), willingness (very lazy person and a perpetual underachiever), lack of tact(this person have the diplomatic skills of a buffalo. delicacy is displayed by him only when he closes himself and stays silent.).

Saying all these things to him is pointless. And rude. Indulging his presence  into my writing or the feelings I had is an act of stupidity on my part. This feeling was always better without him even if it was  meant for him.  You're excused (actually thank you for not participating even passive), now you have plenty  time to write more retarded emails in English.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu