luni, 2 decembrie 2013

Selfless

As I just mentioned  on my other blog how i see that true feelings are selfless, therefore real and pure. Why do I feel what I feel? Because I've chosen you. won't be able to name the particular moment even if when i measure timing  with switz clock precision. you never met the calculated cold blooded viper in me( i was that only with people trying to buy me off, me taking everything, giving nothing). hey yet again I never intended you too know that person. BUT I HAVE CHOSEN YOU, if you would have been more or less towards me wouldn't have meant a damn thing, simply you have no merit of what my feelings raised to be. i was born with values that hardly exists as loyalty, faithful, pure love, etc

u know the word don't hate the player hate the game. well i am not that vain to say i invented it, but damn straight I mastered it before you. Believe me i knew the rules before you and applied them before you endless times: talk of you little, feel less, whatever u start feel, display nothing. bla bla bla.

Feelings I have for you were beautiful, pure and above all loyal. were never submitted by any repay.  however doesn't make u worthy. i do not respect you, never did to be frank, i could not ever taken you seriously. never will for that matter.i respected more ur roommate even if i thk i saw his twice by the fact that he offered me a ride when he saw me upset exiting ur place (was a gent not to insist,  i tend to resent people which catch me in a vulnerable moment) and well cause his was a job which means something. not that wannabe job, a similar with mine in which i supplied a backup for like 2-3 persons constantly and i still arrived late and left early.

if you are not worthy you are not contemned either. doesn't mean my inlove was less is that i was built with some values no longer applicable , but not sucker enough to surrender to all by default. looking backwards to you i will see always something i've given, blindly, like a charity case, nothing shared, nothing asked, nothing received, just a selfless act of my kindness. i must conclude by saying i wish you well! i do, not you related!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu